Terms and Conditions
BargainJill.com Member Agreement
Signing up for an account with BargainJill.com will allow you full member access to vote and comment on deals, post in the forum, submit comments in the News section, and to Submit a Deal to us. Any member found abusing any of these features may have their membership revoked at the discretion of BargainJill.com moderators. We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the `I agree’ checkbox and press the `Register’ button below.
Although the administrators and moderators of BargainJill.com Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of BargainJill.com Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
The owners of BargainJill.com Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
We’re simple people with simple goals. We want shopping to be a fun and safe experience. To that end, we ask that you keep the following in mind when visiting BargainJill.com
- 1. You must be 18 years or older to use BargainJill.com.
- 2. Don’t say it if you can’t say it in front of your mom. We’re not big fans of vulgar, sexually-explicit and hateful comments, so please keep them to yourselves. You are solely responsible for all content that you post including text, images, video, links. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- 3. Don’t promote your products, services or websites without our prior permission. We don’t need your Viagra links, or links to your competitor deal site. Nice try, though. No affiliate links, pyramid schemes or other spam. If we don’t like what you post, we have the right to remove it. Forever. Without recourse.
- 4. Again, we cannot guarantee that you will not encounter offensive content posted by other members. Let us know if there’s offensive content that we should be made aware of, but by using this site, you agree to not hold BargainJill.com liable for offensive materials that you may encounter.
- 5. Prices change all of the time on great deals. By using this site, you agree that we can not be held liable for any inaccuracies that you find on the site, whether posted by BargainJill.com employees or by members. Always trust the price shown by the merchant you’re buying from as accurate and definitive, and let us know so that we can update our site.
- 6. All content on our site, whether member-submitted or created by BargainJill.com employees is protected by copyright as a collective work. You may not scrape our site or otherwise use BargainJill.com content without prior authorization from BargainJill.com, and we’re likely to say no if you do ask unless our content is being used in a mutually-beneficial way.
- 7. All BargainJill.com logos and the “Jill” character illustration are solely owned by BargainJill.com and these trademarks may not be used without written authorization.
- 8. You agree that use of BargainJill.com is at your own risk and that you hold BargainJill.com free from any liability that occurs from your use of BargainJill.com.
- 9. You acknowledge that BargainJill.com has the sole discretion to deactivate or delete your account, block your email address, block your IP address, block your entire continent, or peruse any other creative means necessary to keep you far away from our good members and site.